1. The responsible body in the sense of the General Data Protection Regulation (Art. 4 para. 7 DSGVO) and the other national data protection laws and data protection regulations is:
Phone: +49 341 97 16105
These contact details are thus relevant for all questions of data protection regarding this website as well as for all data protection claims on your part.
B. Collection and storage of personal data when visiting our website
In the following, we inform you about the processes relevant under data protection law that take place when you call up our website.
1. Log files
Each time you visit our website, we automatically collect data and information from the computer system that you use to access the website.
The following data is collected:
(1) Information about your browser type and the version you are using.
(2) Information about your operating system
(3) Date and time of your access
(4) Websites from which your system accesses our Internet site
(5) Websites that are called up by your system via our website
The data is stored in the log files of our system. Not affected by this are your IP addresses or other data that allow the data to be assigned to you. A storage of this data together with other personal data of you does not take place. The legal basis for the temporary storage of this data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
The collection of data for the provision of our website and the storage of data in log files is mandatory for the operation of our website. Therefore, there is also no possibility for you to object.
2. Website analytics/cookies
The following data is stored and transmitted in the cookies:
(1) Browser type/version
(2) Operating system used
(3) Region in which you have dialed into the Internet.
(4) Time and country of the server request
(5) Number of visits to our site
(6) Websites that are called up by your system via our website
Not affected by this are your IP addresses or other data that allow the data to be assigned to you. A storage of this data together with other personal data of you does not take place. The duration of the storage is 2 years.
You can contact us electronically by e-mail. In this case, the data you send by e-mail will be transmitted to us and stored by us.
This refers to:
(1) Your name
(2) Date of contact
(3) Your e-mail address
(4) If applicable, further data if you provide them
If you write us an email and are interested in our offers, the legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, otherwise Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. This data transmitted to us will only be used to carry out the conversation and will not be passed on to third parties. We will delete this data when it is no longer needed for the respective purpose. I.e., when the exchange by e-mail with you has ended and we have fully processed your request.
You have the option to revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time. To do so, please use the contact option mentioned below. In the event of a revocation, all your personal data stored for the purpose of contacting you will be deleted.
Contact option to withdraw consent:
Forschungsprojekt „Sexualisierte Gewalt gegen Männer im Kontext von Krieg und Vertreibung“
Dr. Yuriy Nesterko
Abteilung für Medizinische Psychologie und Medizinische Soziologie
D. Registration for the virtual consultation center and forum
You can create a user account with us by registering, so that we can send you notifications by e-mail of status changes of requests or appointments, or so that you can publish contributions in the forum. The data you provide will only be used for the purpose of using the service. The data stored during registration will not be passed on to third parties as long as this is not necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose of the contract.
The following data is stored during registration:
(1) The username you have selected
(2) Your e-mail address
(3) Time of your registration
(4) IP address
Additionally, for using the counseling center, the following data is stored:
(8) Place of residence (city or municipality)
A deletion of the user account and thus an objection and elimination of the data processing is possible at any time.
E. Data subject rights
Insofar as we have processed personal data from you, you are a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you are entitled to the following rights against us:
(1) Art. 15 DSGVO - You may request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details.
(2) Art. 16 DSGVO - You can immediately request the correction of incorrect data or completion of your personal data stored by us.
(3) Art. 17 DSGVO - You may request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
(4) Art. 18 DSGVO - You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data insofar as you dispute the accuracy of the data, the data processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO.
(5) Art. 20 DSGVO - You may receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or request that it be transferred to another controller.
(6) Art. 7 (3) DSGVO - You may revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future.
(7) Art. 77 DSGVO - You can complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
F. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
G. Image sources
© Synthex🇺🇦 – stock.adobe.com
© logoboom – stock.adobe.com
© Ivan – stock.adobe.com
© blvdone – stock.adobe.com
© krishna – stock.adobe.com
© Krakenimages.com – stock.adobe.com
© Liubomir – stock.adobe.com
© Rawpixel.com – stock.adobe.com